By Skip Chatterson - August 26, 2011
At this moment in time there are a great number of choices for Presidential candidate. Eventually the list will be whittled down to two, but at this point in time each person can dream of their own favorite candidate as President. But, who is the best candidate for you?
Here is a link to a 2012 Candidate Selector.
This selector asks 19 questions with respect to many differing social and foreign policy issues and allows you to add how important each question is to you.
This isn’t necessarily scientific. I took the quiz and my #1 candidate who agrees 100% with my political view points is Rick Santorum for whom I am a big fan. Another candidate I really like, Herman Cain came in at 44% agreement with my views. Fortunately they both rank well above the last place candidate, President Obama, who has 5% agreement with me (I am really trying to figure out what that 5% could be, it’s actually scary to me that there is any agreement with Obama).
I will save some people time. If you believe:
- The US is at fault for 9-11 because we are involved in foreign issues outside the boundaries of the US.
- Drugs should be legalized because the Constitution does not expressly forbid them.
- Have Constitutional beliefs similar to Conservatives/Originalists.
If you answer “Yes” to all three of the above, you are a Ron Paul voter.
If you believe:
- The US is at fault for 9-11 because the US military is a monster and needs to be brought down to a level at par with lesser militarys in the world.
- Drugs should be legalized because people are going to do them anyway, and we don’t want to hurt their self-esteem by continuing it’s illegality.
- Believe the Constitution is a really cool piece of history, but doesn’t keep up with the changes in society, so should be able to change it’s meaning to fit the current societal attitudes (of liberals).
Don’t worry about taking the poll, you are a mind-numbed, kool-aid drinking Obama voter.
No related posts.